Your small urban home can have HUGE personality with the right touches.
So you live in a small place, that’s the not-so-bad price you pay for all of the wonderful amenities that come with city living, being a homeowner is a fantastic thing no matter the size.
Here at Petitsuite we prefer the tiny palace and we honour those who choose to live large in small spaces.
You can easily create a huge impact with your small abode using these easy to do weekend updates.
We broke the looks down into four colour categories,
We then paired each colour category with some seriously eye-catching accessories.
Things you will need to complete these projects
- A good 2″ paint brush
- A 4″ foam roller
- 4″ paint roller tray
- 1 Quart of paint- color of choice (our selections listed below)
- Painters tape
- 100 grit sandpaper
- 1 Quart of Primer paint- Zinzer 123
- Clean up cloth’s
- Drop cloths
- Drill and drill bits
- Screwdriver set
- Electrician for installation of lights and doorbells
- Oversized personalized monogram for your door
- A black crystal/glass chandelier
- A modern-minimal metallic house number
- A modern-minimal metallic post box
- A classic awning stripe mat
- Simple silver buzzer
- A clever envelope postbox
- A whimsical fairies-nest-of-lights chandelier(DIY project)
- A simple geometric indoor/outdoor rug
- Modern stainless door handles
- Modern LED stainless house number
- Metallic door hardware with a classic design
- Natural pebble stone mats (DIY Project)
- Light up door side table (DIY Project)
- Modern Deco Font house number with a zen wood background
- A futuristic LED Doorbell
- A gorgeous large modern, white oak and stainless steel mailbox
- This art piece for a door knocker, stone wrapped in metal.